|The Belgian Association of Town Centre Management (AMCV)|
Founded in 1997, the AMCV has been the pioneer in importing the concept of "Town Centre Management" (TCM) and adapting it to Belgium. TCM aims to restore the role of town centres as cores of life. It brings together public and private stakeholders, local associations of TCM and cities willing to implement this managing process onto their urban spaces.
Town Centre Management - (re)-creating life in the city centre !
The concept is grounded on Public Private Partnerships, building synergies between town centres users and stakeholders in order to carry out joint and coordinated actions in favour of town centres' development.
The AMCV is acknowledged for:- A state of mind
- An expertise in TCM
- Ongoing innovations in matters of urban management and development
- A mediation role
- The set up of dynamic projects integrating the involvement and commitment of all the related stakeholders
- The recognition of local specificities
- A solid and growing network
- The support of TCM projects in Belgium, Europe and Asia
- A resources centre
- Trainings to the new profiles and careers offered by the management of cities
- An in-depth knowledge of the urban environment
- A multidisciplinary approach
- A detailed acquaintance in retail and distribution
- A long-term commitment by your side
We meet the needs of public, paragouvernemental and private stakeholders.
Strategic actions and fields of intervention :
We'll be happy to answer any of your questions, don't hesitate to contact us :
Association du Management de Centre-Ville asbl
Rue Samson 27 - 7000 Mons (Belgium)
T +32 65 88 54 66 - F +32 65 31 87 62
Restez régulièrement au courant des actualités de l'AMCV et de ses actions !